WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry's most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The primary focus of this position is to provide Account Management expertise within markets (MSAs) in our Modular Division. The Strategic Account Manager will manage 25+ accounts within the designated MSA , and will work in conjunction with the Division Commercial Director, Regional Sales Managers, Territory Sales Managers, and corporate departments to acquire and grow the Strategic Account business.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Leverage WillScot-Mobil Mini value proposition across customer portfolio
- Develop and maintain relationships throughout the entire organization of customers in the portfolio
- Coordinate activities in support of the Strategic Account customers, including account and market launches, quarterly business and pipeline reviews
- Develop proposals, negotiate and pricing, and implement contractual agreements with accountability for delivering strong financial results, in accordance with company policy
- Work with Regional and Branch management teams to grow unit on rent, Essentials penetration, and total revenue, while providing an exceptional customer experience
- Prepare weekly plans to enable appropriate allocation of time to accounts
- Proactively reach out to new/perspective accounts to increase engagement with prospects that are strategic to the performance of the MSA
- Complete all necessary reporting in accordance with company policy
- 4-year college degree, preferred
- 3-5 years of successful outside sales experience
- Experience with strategic account management and development
- Experience presenting to C-Suite executives
- Proven track record of new account growth and financial acumen
- Excellent customer service and follow-up
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task with high degree of attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Abilities and Other Requirements:
- The ability to perform work in a variety of work environments from a professional office environment to branch environment to customer construction sites is required. Must be able to use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines. Regular attendance is required to fulfill the essential functions of the job.
- In order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, and to move about the various work environments to train, monitor and ensure compliance with all company requirements. The employee must be able to verbally communicate with employees, co-workers and customers
WillScot, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Nearest Major Market:
Philadelphia Job Segment:
Account Manager, Outside Sales, Manager, Sales, Management