Strategic Analytics Consultant - (Open to remote Applicants)
- Interacts regularly with clients (both internal and external) to provide leadership, expertise and guidance in translating how processes meet the client's needs in a persuasive business case and identify and recommend solutions to meet client needs.
- Responsible for facilitating large projects with sales, clients and production teams building the processes.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth understanding of all client objectives, client's input data, and company process output data. Performs the appropriate analysis and formats the results into a professional client presentation.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge and understanding of client scope and objectives and profit and loss analysis in related industries. Makes strategic business decisions based on this data.
- Responsible for developing a results presentation that may include: client objective(s), input data summary, data quality summary, process and performance tables, ROI impact, and conclusions/next steps. Also responsible for developing strategic penetration plans for top products in key accounts. These plans are often used by multiple sales teams to guide direction.
- Responsible for identifying and communicating to management, sales professionals or other team members any unusual anomalies that exist with the client's data that would lead to the inability to produce a persuasive business case in a timely fashion and/or the product that is being delivered back to the client. Additional responsibilities include professional interaction with the client to gain a complete understanding of the client's input data and how the process lines up with the industry.
- Expected to participate in and effectively lead the results presentation to the client, either in-person or via telephone, and provide risk information and analytics and market specific knowledge and understanding of modeling. Viewed as an industry expert by clients and senior management; answers complex client questions on specific tools related to the industry (i.e., modeling tools and data) and helps to coordinate the tools into the client's workflow.
- Builds strategic relationships with key client stakeholders and decision makers. Develops LexisNexis 'advocates' at clients who promote our solutions.
- Proactively contributes innovative ideas and partners with market planning to develop and/or enhance product offerings, workflow tools, systems, etc.
- Responsible for leading and contributing all phases of the client project lifecycle on multiple large projects simultaneously and executing timely project delivery.
- Mentor, coach and assist management with developing scoring solutions team members.
- Recommends process efficiency and effectiveness solutions to senior management. Identifies and leads in the development of best practices for showcasing performance, client benefit, ROI, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, finance or equivalent. Travel: Must be able to travel 50% of the time.
Consultative Ability: Expert-level consultative skills with the ability to collaborate and to explore options, to demonstrate and to effectively use active listening skills to understand client needs.
Client Service Orientation: Expert-level ability to use data quality concepts and tools to effectively resolve client issues, while valuing client needs as high priority.
Developing Others: Advanced ability to use performance management to hire, train, and motivate employees, while committing to employee development.
- 7+ years client-facing or internal/external consulting experience preferred.
- Expert-level understanding of risk information marketplace including data providers, industry solutions, technology vendors, strategic clients.
Innovation: Expert-level affinity to try new methods and new approaches to problem-solving while demonstrating an intellectual curiosity and inquisitive nature.
Leadership: Expert-level ability to effectively set direction, align constituencies, and motivate others, while demonstrating vision and ability to lead others.
Planning / Organization: Advanced organizational and project management skills. Knowledge and understanding of full lifecycle project management. Prior business analyst experience is required.
Presentation Skills / Communication: Expert-level oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences. Expert-level ability to deliver client presentations and performance analysis via the telephone and in-person to high-level clients and senior management. Ability to create custom market-facing presentations for specific clients or templates to use by other team members.
Problem Solving / Judgment: Expert-level analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to understand and think analytically about complex business problems. Focus on enterprise-wide strategic projects.
Product Knowledge: Expert demonstration of up-to-date and in-depth product knowledge both internal and competitive.
Relationship Building: Expert-level relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate and interact effectively with modeling, sales, IT, product development, management, sales leadership and market planning leadership.
Results Orientation: Expert-level time management skills and strict adherence to timelines, with the ability to operate within a structured approach and to deliver results. Possesses the ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently. Self-motivated.
Teamwork: Expert ability to work in a team environment, by soliciting input and feedback. Deals effectively with conflict.
Other: Proficient with Microsoft Office. Strong P&L analysis in the credit, collections, insurance, direct marketing and/or related markets and risk information and analytics industries.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.