Would you like to take ownership for creating a vibrant and inclusive organization?
Do you enjoy collaborating with teams to deliver innovations that make a difference to our clients?
About our Team
We offer a vital, lively, and collaborative culture that is inclusive employee resource groups, mentorship, and development opportunities. We build diverse teams of smart, curious, and dedicated professionals, from all over the world and all walks of life.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO of our North American, United Kingdom and Ireland business, you will support the achievement of objectives by managing strategic projects, coordinating scheduling with key stakeholders, managing calendars, and providing administrative assistance for a wide variety of complex, diverse, sensitive, and confidential tasks, and projects for a business with $1.3 billion in revenue.
- Manage special projects by establishing objectives and milestones, defining resources, coordinating work plans, and creating presentations or other documents to support the achievement of executive team goals.
- Liaise with key stakeholders by drafting, reviewing, prioritizing, and executing correspondence, sending materials for review prior to meetings and taking and distributing meeting notes to inform and maintain up-to-date communications.
- Anticipates business needs of the executive, both on a routine and a project basis; develops and maintains a system that alerts executive to upcoming deadlines on requests or events.
- Researches, creates, and maintains a file on all important relationships in advance of important meetings for current and future reference; gathers and prepares relevant information and collateral material for all meetings; works closely with staff to ensure timely provision of back-up and informational materials relevant to meetings.
- Assist with calendar management of the Managing Director by maintaining an organized, up-to-date calendar and resolving scheduling conflicts to ensure consistent communication and planning with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage travel and meeting arrangements by organizing logistics and liaising with key stakeholders and travel resources to confirm schedules and itineraries.
- Provide personalized and quality customer service to key stakeholders by screening and prioritizing incoming information, recommending actions to resolve requests, and referring stakeholders to appropriate employees or departments.
- Maintains a strategic and analytical mindset, with a focus on continuous improvement to enhance effectiveness
- Have an impressive background providing administrative support to C-Suite executive(s), managing and/or leading others in a fast-growing technology business
- Demonstrate successful experience coordinating complex travel arrangements
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey information clearly and confidently to a wide audience
- Ability to build and develop effective working and collaborative relationships
- Have exceptional technical skills and willingness to learn new technologies
- Demonstrate exceptional commercial knowledge and the ability to translate this into creating a high-performing work culture
- Have great problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and implement effective solutions
- Have excellent organizational skills and be able to adapt and flex to deliver multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Be able to manage data using Microsoft Excel and have experience of HR data and systems
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. We are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.