A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. In this role, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Strategic Sourcing Contract Manager is responsible for providing timely advice to a variety of key stakeholders regarding contractual terms at the various stages as well as managing the development and implementation of a strategic procurement strategy and for partnering with key stakeholders across the business. You will develop, communicate and implement comprehensive category strategies, ensuring that projects deliver on risk, quality, cost and other value drivers while working with cross-functional teams. You will help design, negotiate, and execute the appropriate contracts which support your strategy. This position will develop and continually update market intelligence on key suppliers and market solutions. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite, have strategic sourcing and contract experience. Knowledge of the construction trade(s) is beneficial, but not required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
Experience: A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role; skilled in negotiations, and establishment of commercial terms, contractual arrangements for EPC goods and services
Work Schedule: This position works between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday- Friday. However, work may be performed at any time on any day of the week to meet business needs.
- Writes, reviews, and advises on legal contracts and agreements within the Procurement/Supply Chain function.
- Leads contract negotiations as needed, includes identifying commercial value areas to agreement execution.
- Develops various types of agreements for materials, goods & services with appropriate terms, conditions, and risk mitigation.
- Establishes appropriate terms and conditions in line with company policies and strategies to drive value and mitigate risks.
- Leads and coordinates complex sourcing events that include RF'X' through contract, PO and execution, using 6 step sourcing methodology.
- Negotiates contract terms, both in-person, virtually, and through written communication between multiple parties.
- Subject matter expert for respective categories through complete understanding of industry, supply base, competition, technologies, and innovation.
- Develops, leads, and implements strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Assesses risk of suppliers and materials and recommends risk mitigation plans.
- Identifies, builds, and maintains mutually beneficial relationships, partnerships, and alliances with select suppliers through Supplier Relationship Management programs (SRM).
- Implements a framework for contracts with key suppliers, negotiating pricing and all commercial terms.
- Delivers on value creation goals related to category strategy development: value, savings, raw material benefits, quality, supplier rationalization and other agreed upon objectives.
- Develops and manages relationships with national/regional suppliers and contractors.
- Analyzes key Sourcing KPI's, spend data, and vendor performance scores.
- Proactively works with other parts of the organization to forecast the demand and evaluate inventory levels.
- Consistently demonstrates exceptional customer service skills to internal and external customers.
- Identifies supply chain issues and works collaboratively between other shared services to resolve.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Faith Technologies enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs will include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Incentives/Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And so much more...
*Note: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Faith Technologies' benefit programs.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This job has expired.