This job has expired.
Responsible for assisting pharmacy leadership in managing the operations of personnel and pharmacy systems. Collaborates closely with pharmacy leadership to achieve departmental goals and objectives and ensures regulatory compliance.
• Leads the handling and resolution of complex issues and provides customer service to internal and external customers.
• Coordinates and supervises daily staffing, scheduling, and workflows to optimize operational efficiency.
• Provides orientation, training, and coaching to personnel. Assists with performance evaluations and corrective actions.
• Monitors quality of services delivered and facilitates staff development programs. Ensures staff compliance with departmental and organizational policies, procedures and protocols to meet regulatory requirements from state, federal, and accrediting bodies.
• Manages and troubleshoots technology and automation resources to assure appropriateness of preparation, distribution, administration, and monitoring outcomes of the drug therapy process.
• Performs all clinical pharmacist roles and functions as needed.
• Assists the pharmacy leadership team in the management of operational and clinical pharmacy services.
• Identifies and implements recommendations for process improvement including cost effectiveness, operational efficiency, and inventory management.
Competencies and skills:
• STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
• RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
• MEDICATION SAFETY - PHARMACIST: Utilizes processes and techniques to promote medication safety.
• ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING - PHAP: Uses decision making processes and tools to analyze situations and make effective decisions.
• DEVELOPS RELATIONSHIPS: Builds positive and productive business relationships with individuals and groups.
• PATIENT AND FAMILY CENTERED CARE: "Provides Patient and Family Centered Care to patients, families, visitors and internal customers"
• Accredited Program
• Pharmacist License - FL
Education equivalent experience:
• Graduate from a school of Pharmacy
Complexity of Work: Role requires advanced technological, analytical, and critical thinking skills including effective verbal and written communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to supervise a diverse team in a stressful environment effectively. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to prioritize multiple projects and delegate tasks to ensure timely completion.
Required Work Experience: Two (2) years of experience as a pharmacist or equivalent post graduate residency training.
• Bending and Stooping 60.00%
• Climbing 40.00%
• Keyboard Entry 100.00%
• Kneeling 40.00%
• Lifting/Carrying Patients 35 Pounds or Greater 40.00%
• Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 80.00%
• Lifting or Carrying 25.01 lbs - 75 lbs Non-Patient 60.00%
• Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 80.00%
• Pushing or Pulling 26 - 75 lbs Non-Patient 60.00%
• Pushing or Pulling > 75 lbs Non-Patient 40.00%
• Reaching 80.00%
• Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm 80.00%
• Running 60.00%
• Sitting 80.00%
• Squatting 80.00%
• Standing 80.00%
• Walking 80.00%
• Audible Speech 80.00%
• Hearing Acuity 80.00%
• Smelling Acuity 60.00%
• Taste Discrimination 40.00%
• Depth Perception 80.00%
• Distinguish Color 80.00%
• Seeing - Far 80.00%
• Seeing - Near 80.00%
• Bio hazardous Waste 40.00%
• Biological Hazards - Respiratory 40.00%
• Biological Hazards - Skin or Ingestion 40.00%
• Blood and/or Bodily Fluids 40.00%
• Communicable Diseases and/or Pathogens 60.00%
• Cytotoxic Chemicals 80.00%
• Dust 80.00%
• Gas/Vapors/Fumes 40.00%
• Hazardous Chemicals 80.00%
• Hazardous Medication 80.00%
• Latex 80.00%
• Computer Monitor 80.00%
• Domestic Animals 40.00%
• Fire Risk 40.00%
• Heating Devices 60.00%
• Magnetic Fields 60.00%
• Moving Mechanical Parts 80.00%
• Needles/Sharp Objects 80.00%
• Potential Electric Shock 40.00%
• Potential for Physical Assault 40.00%
• Wet or Slippery Surfaces 60.00%
Memorial Regional Hospital South is the home of Memorial Rehabilitation Institute and provides a wide range of healthcare services to the South Florida region. With 280 beds and 505 employees, Memorial Regional Hospital South offers compassionate care and services such as:
• Memorial Rehabilitation Institute, featuring an 89-bed inpatient program, a comprehensive outpatient program, and more, to get patients "Back to Their MAX"
• Emergency Department
• Hospice Unit
• Laboratory Services
• Molecular Laboratory
• Podiatry Residency Program
• Surgical Services
• Women's Imaging Center
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician Offices
• Rehabilitation Psychology Department
A leader in rehabilitation, Memorial Regional Hospital South has also been recognized by The Leapfrog Group, which has consistently awarded the facility with an "A" Rating for Patient Safety, and by Press Ganey's Guardian of Excellence Award for emergency room and outpatient Patient Satisfaction.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago