Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
The Supervisor of Professional Services at Softchoice is responsible for quality professional services project delivery as measured by high customer satisfaction, overall profitability, financial forecasting. As a strong people manager, you will be accountable for continuous recruitment and development of Associate Project Managers.
In this role, you will partner with the Director of Professional Services to support services activities with technical and consultative expertise where required to deliver successful client engagements. This alignment will provide a strategic view of projects within your region portfolio to help plan successful resourcing, project delivery profitability, Customer Satisfaction, and forecast of billings plan.
You will gain an understanding of each unique customer environment and guide Associate Project Managers and your delivery team through successful project execution. You will maintain awareness of project status, financial Forecast and at project conclusion, you will attend the close-out and partner with the pre-sales team (and your own delivery team) on lessons learned for future projects.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Recruiting and developing a strong bench of PS talent aligned to the Softchoice Services go-to-market and demand generated by the Pre-Sales team.
- Attending, participating and leading project kick-off, closure meetings and status meetings.
- Identifying, streamlining and balancing resources across projects to maximize utilization and quality delivery.
- Partnering with external firms to deliver projects where skills gaps or timing issues exist.
- Contributing to continuous project quality, forecasted billings and delivery improvement by assessing customer satisfaction during project execution as well as ensuring Softchoice best practices are being followed.
- Managing and resolving delivery escalations from Project Managers and Account Managers for any customer satisfaction or quality issues with project execution.
- Ensuring alignment with peers in other geographies including the PS operations team and Keystone Managed Services team to deliver a consistent customer experience for our clients.
- Analyze and conduct peer reviews of SOWs for clarity and delivery success.
- Lead team to develop business from existing accounts and help identify additional services opportunities where services are being delivered.
- Coaching and providing continuous feedback to Pre-Sales and the Technology Practices on Delivery Improvements.
- Partnering with the Manager of Solutions Architecture to support pre-sales activities where required to win new projects.
- Contributing to Softchoice professional services methodology maturity initiatives.
Why people love working here:
- 5+ years in industry experience and 2+ years of management experience.
- In-depth understanding of professional services project delivery, including hands-on experience as a project manager and/or PS consultant.
- In-depth knowledge of business strategy and operations.
- A strong ability to build goals around company objectives and lead a team to successful completion of those targets.
- Demonstrated people management expertise as a developer of project management talent.
- Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to interact with client escalations.
- Must be a self-starter and have ability to manage customer expectations.
- Ability to Manage Financials.
- Ability to travel to and from customer sites where required.
- University Degree/College diploma or equivalent experience, prefer.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging.
People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
#L1-DG1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.