In this role, you will take the responsibility to make sure the products quality purchased from suppliers can meet the requirements defined by Meta. You shall have the expertise in terms of Display/Optics/Semiconductor manufacturing process, Testing and quality control. You will also take the responsibility to make sure the Display and Optics Module assembly and testing process can meet the requirements defined by Meta in the contract manufacturer site in development stage and drive the continuous improvement in the mass production stage.
Supplier Quality Engineer - Display and Optics Responsibilities:
- Working with the Display and Optics Engineering team and Strategic Sourcing team on the vendors selection.
- Risk assessment and qualification for both product and process of Wafer based Display and Optics module and its components suppliers and also subassembly level manufacturers.
- Quality plan definition, alignment and execution for the suppliers and subassembly level manufacturer which includes PFMEA, control plan, CTQ processes, correlated inspection and testing between suppliers and subassembly level manufacturer, reliability qualification and monitoring plan, quality reporting, traceability etc.
- Working with the engineering team on process development for wafer based display and optics modules and their components level part in the development stages.
- Review and Setup measurement SOP and do alignment in the supply chain.
- Working with the engineering team to initiate and define wafer based display and optics modules cosmetic inspection method and acceptance criteria.
- Process audit and monitoring display and Optics modules, and their components level part manufacturer for risk assessment and improvement.
- Leading for quality problem solving and yield improvement for the display and optics modules and their components level part.
- Proactive quality monitoring system setup for the purchased display and optics modules and components level part in supplier factory.
- Review and approval of the display and optics modules and their components level part shipping condition and package design validation.
- Travel overseas or domestic up to 50% of the time.
- 8+ years of hands-on working experience in the high volume consumer electronics industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience handling different Display and Optics technologies.
- Experience working with display and optics related process and quality control.
- Understanding of clean room management, ESD, MSD control.
- Familiar with DFM (design for manufacture), DFMEA, PFMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC and sampling plan definition.
- Certified Quality Engineer, Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Experiences on Optical Lens, wafer and semiconductor processes.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
This job has expired.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.