At Materion, everyone is included, respected and offered opportunity to grow. Join us!
This is a visible Supply Chain role that will focus on creating and maintaining supply chain reports, analyzing results, and improving reporting efficiency. The Supply Chain Analyst position will be a hands-on position responsible for owning production planning reporting, inventory reporting, and providing coverage for production planning personnel. Collaboration with other members of the Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, and Customer Service is paramount to provide reporting accuracy to help the business achieve inventory, sales, cost, and service objectives.
You Will Have the Opportunity To:
- Develops reports to analyze and interpret Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify trends and areas of focus
- Enhance and maintain inventory reports needed to help facilitate action to drive inventory reduction
- Perform safety stock and reorder point data analysis to support inventory sizing tool
- Creates dashboards to help visually track, analyze, and display data
- Perform deep dive analysis to understand drivers of analytical trends or issues
- Establishes production and inventory plans that balances production resources, supports customer requirements and meets company inventory objectives.
- Monitors assigned inventories and related material movements, reporting, material storage and inventory accuracy.
- Maintains new sales and transport order demand to ensure achievable due dates based on current loading and capacity availability.
- Manages WIP and scrap at assigned outside vendors to ensure the timely completion of orders and desired priorities are achieved.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably related to Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an analytical role.
- Minimum of 3 years experience utilizing SAP or related ERP software. Must be proficient and have strong hands-on experience and knowledge using Production Planning, Capacity Planning and MRP modules. Experience with SAP IBP a plus.
- Advanced skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Tableau.
- ASCM CPIM/CIRM/CSCP certification preferred.
- Manufacturing experience preferably in the specialty metals industry.
- Proven track record of successful development and implementation of innovative ideas with demonstrated business results preferred.
- Have a positive, risk-taking attitude with a strong bias for action.
- Promotes the development, enhancement and use of SCM tools and techniques that will improve organizational effectiveness and create economic value.
The selection of the person to be hired for this position is contingent on the candidate having export compliance eligibility for access to U.S. controlled technology which comes under the licensing jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the U.S. Department of Commerce, Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The candidate selected will have to qualify as either a U.S. citizen, a U.S. National, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., a Person Admitted into the U.S. as an Asylee or Refugee., a National of a country that is not prohibited from having access to U.S. controlled technology (via a letter of assurance), or a Person to be approved for an export license by the governing agency whose technology comes under its jurisdiction.
This job has expired.