As an integral member of our newly formed SIOP team, you will support our Operations teams on a strategic and tactical level. You will lead supply planning and inventory management efforts to ensure we are maintaining adequate levels of stock. You will lead multiple small to large scale projects to drive efficiences throughout the order to delivery cycle and to drive operational improvements.
When you join Mauser, you will have a tremendous opportunity to be a part of a large supply chain transformation. If you are an expert when it comes to supply planning and supply chain project management and are excited with the thought of being able to be a part of the team that transforms the supply chain, then keep reading!
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, personal care, paints, and chemicals.
Here's what you can expect from Mauser Packaging Solutions:
Here's what you can expect as the Supply Chain Manager at Mauser Packaging Solutions:
- Growth - The SIOP team is a brand-new team within the small pack organization at Mauser. This is an opportunity to get involved from the start and be one of the key leaders within the team.
- Opportunity - As this is a newly formed dept there will be a lot of grey space, which means for the right individual it's an opportunity to develop. There will be a variety of opportunity to develop within role by increasing responsibilities.
- Transformation - We are looking for individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in writing the book vs reading the book. You will have the opportunity to build the dept from the ground up, drive change across the organization, and implement processes where many don't exist today.
- Supportive Team. Everybody plays an integral part in this work-family as we strive to reach all our goals and deliver an excellent product.
- Excellent Pay and Benefits. We'll take care of you and your family with excellent pay and benefits, including medical, prescription, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), paid vacation time, 11 paid holidays each year, and more!
- Lead cross functional project teams to drive operational improvements.
- Identify opportunities and lead efforts to drive efficiencies in the order to delivery cycle.
- Work with key stakeholders to maintain optimal inventory levels and take a proactive approach to understand issues and concerns for customers while reducing excess inventory.
- Identify any risks to the business plan to appropriate stakeholders outlining recommended course of action and resulting financial impact.
- Drive cross functional problem-solving initiatives across the business.
- Create tools to support supply planning efforts across all plants.
- Create and report out an ad hoc analysis as needed to understand what is driving business failures and risks.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Job RequirementsTo be successful as our Supply Chain Manager, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, or relevant discipline
- 5 Years of experience in supply planning, inventory management, operations or a related function required
- CPM and/or CPIM certifications preferred
- Extensive working knowledge of SAP and / or Logility preferred
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Effective project management skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required