Description: Our client is currently seeking a System Reliability Engineering (SRE)
This role will be supporting the System Reliability Engineering (SRE) program. The ideal candidate has multiple years of experience with SRE, is a self-starter, innovative, and not afraid to challenge the status quo. Successful candidates have a proven ability to network, influence without direct authority, and quickly build relationships to work cross-functionally to achieve a desired result.LOCATION:
- We are the system reliability engineers for the core Office 365 applications Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams. Our 2021 road map includes baselining and operationalizing KPIs for each service, establishing and operationalizing raw error rates, monitoring, alerting and reporting capabilities, reducing mean time to recover, securing technology and several modern operational capabilities to ensure application reliability.
- Candidate will be on the ground floor of building a new capability and previously unseen technologies at to help achieve extremely high up-time targets for applications across the enterprise. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, and strives in ambiguous, often undefined environments, creating their own path where necessary.
What experience will set candidates apart from one another?
- The top three skills are operational support utilizing programming languages to automate and self-healing, experience working in an agile environment utilizing CI/CD pipelines and strong collaboration skills.
- Experienced working in a DevOps environment
- Experience working in a large organization
- Experience working with Splunk, SQL, Github and Azure applications development and support.
: There will be a single interview. The questions include both technical and soft skills.Responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert to internal stakeholders on all aspects of the System Reliability Engineering discipline, driving reliability into various systems requiring support
- Mentor Engineers growing into an SRE role, focusing on methods to drive reliability and influence design & direction
- Execute and guide execution of specific tasks through various application work streams to drive best-in-class operational support
- Communicate status of various projects to SRE leadership
- Drive results through increasing reliability of applications and failover capabilities
- Guide Reliability via Enterprise Transformation, influencing teams as they work towards maintaining 99.99% reliability targets, and beyond.
- Lead change and innovation - pursue opportunities to adopt new technologies and drive adoption to enhance business outcomes - drive and mange high-quality execution across organizational lines
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior by complying with applicable laws, regulations and policies and requiring the same from others
- Leverage diversity and inclusion to bring in the right talent, drive employee engagement and foster teamwork and collaboration
- Grow and maintain knowledge of and leverage cutting edge IT industry/marketplace technologies and trends to support highly available distributed systems, and the transformation of legacy systems.
- 5 or more years of professional IT experience, with steadily increasing responsibilities
- 2 or more years of developer experience with one or more programming languages
- 2 or more years of experience designing and building highly distributed, scalable systems
- 1 or more years of experience with Microsoft azure cloud development
- 1 or more years of experience leading teams and/or managing IT Project timelines and deliverables
- Experience planning and supporting +99.99% availability against critical applications in production
- Experience with DevOps methodologies and enabling Automation within development teams
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Health Care industry experience
- 2+ years? Experience as a System Reliability Engineer
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.