As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will have the responsibility of partnering with Lasko’s business leaders to ensure we have a talented, diverse workforce now and for our future. The successful candidate will manage full lifecycle recruiting and demonstrate the following skills and behaviors:
- Business Acumen: Drive connection between individual roles, functional goals and organizational goals to ensure we have workforce plans that align with short and long term needs
- Talent Strategist: Leverage your robust knowledge of internal and external talent programs and landscape (market), with a clear view of talent acquisition tools that can be leveraged to acquire diverse talent and emerging skills proactively.
- Business Partner: Invest time to understand business leader objectives and critical skills needed
- Drive Insights though Data: Collect and develop critical KPIs from multiple sources and develop key insights to inform a talent acquisition strategy
- Project Management: Manage the talent needs and strategy for multiple business leaders giving care and attention to each leader, for current roles and future roles.
Skills/Experience that you will bring to the job
- Serve as a talent acquisition advisor to business leaders across Lasko – educating leaders about the market, providing strategic guidance to leaders about acquiring top talent, and clearly communicating status and progress against open searches
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Research and attend recruiting events both locally and nationally.
- Assist in the compilation and/or preparation of confidential reports, statistics, graphs and/or files for HR leaders and Talent Acquisition functional management areas.
- Ensure OFCCP and FLSA compliance by following recruitment processes, rules, and regulations to include proper documentation and dispositioning of candidates.
- Plan, evaluate, research, recommend, and implement systemic process improvements to our talent acquisition operations.
- At least three to five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Experienced in all forms of current online sourcing tools and techniques and networking including LinkedIn and Career Builder
- Experience working with an ATS and HRIS for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates; i.e. ADP, UltiPro, etc.
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
We offer a competitive starting salary and generous annual bonus plus a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance; company paid life insurance, disability, and a telemedicine program; voluntary additional life, dental & vision plans, plus a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.