Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
018597 Talent Management Intern (Open)
- Supporting current talent initiatives and program development needs across all phases of the Talent Lifecyle -Performance Management, Learning & Development and Engagement and Retention.
- Coordinating content updates and marketing opportunities related to our internal programs.
- Documenting talent programs and global business processes, as needed.
- Researching and compiling information for special assignments.
- Scheduling meetings, taking notes during meetings/conference calls and distributing documents to project teams.
- Providing support to additional HR functional areas, to include performing a variety of administrative tasks, as necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
- This position is for any student pursuing Master's Degree in HR or a related field.
- Takes initiative and is intellectually curious.
- An effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Some knowledge of the function related to the position.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.