American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Tax Accountant's primary mission is to assist with sales & use tax compliance for the Indirect Tax Department, including sales & use and transaction privilege tax filings, research, and audit support.
- Prepare excel spreadsheets to support for the monthly Sales & Use Tax filings, and historical analysis
- Pull monthly invoices, from accounting software, for vendor compliance analysis, and enter the information on excel spreadsheet
- Review vendors' sales tax forms, enter information on excel spreadsheet, follow up with vendors as necessary to obtain additional information
- Enter AZ TPT information on the AZDOR website for monthly tax filing
- Responsible for maintaining sales and use tax calendar on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis, ensuring sales and use tax returns are filed timely.
- Develop basic expertise regarding AH4R sales and use tax regulations
- Assist with pulling invoices for SUT audits
- Complete special projects assigned by supervisor
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner.
- Support entire indirect tax department on an as needed basis
- Handles various other duties as delegated by the Indirect Supervisor of Taxes.
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or 3 plus years' related experience
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Yardi / CRM is plus
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon! #LI-PC1 #LI-HybridRelated Keywords:
Tax accountant, tax, accounting, finance, business personal property tax, property tax, processing, accounts receivable, property management, full time
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.