Plant Name: Atlanta Headquarters - 105050
Mauser Packaging Solutions is the global leader of rigid metal and plastic containers in the world. We have over 11,000 employees worldwide with 150+ locations and approximately $4 billion in revenue. Our diverse products and broad geographic reach have made us a market leader in the general line packaging industry with an impressive track record of growth. We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for assisting with various tax compliance, planning, and reporting matters. If you are looking for an exciting employment experience and are driven to achieve in a dynamic, growth-minded environment, you have come to the right place!
The Tax Manager will report to the Senior Tax Director - Global Tax. The position will assist with various tax matters, including tax projects, tax compliance, tax provision, audits and other ad hoc projects (i.e. identification, analysis, and evaluation of tax savings strategies and planning opportunities).
- Lead tax planning/reorganization projects such as legal entity simplification, including identifying tax benefits, and conducting tax due diligence.
- Support quarterly and annual tax provisions for US and non-US jurisdictions.
- Assist with insourcing of tax compliance process, including review of federal income tax filings and process development.
- Review of state/local income tax returns and schedules
- Assist in the identification and implementation of tax provision and tax compliance process improvements
- Identify and lead special projects, including tax planning, provision, forecasting, research and documentation.
- Monitoring and analysis of current and proposed tax legislation and inform management of the impact from a tax compliance and provision perspective.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 6 years experience in a corporate tax department or public accounting
- Ability to research and understand complex tax laws and determine correct tax treatment
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task efficiently and take ownership with projects, project leader skills
- Experience with OneSource products (OTP and Tax Compliance)
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and complete time-sensitive duties
- Detail oriented, with high level of ethics and integrity
- Excellent organizational skills, drive and lead project, project leader skills
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.