Prologis, Inc. is the global leader in logistics real estate. In partnership with our customers and our communities, we develop modern, high-quality properties that set the standard for innovative building design and sustainability. Prologis owns or has investments in properties and development projects of ~1.2 billion square feet in 19 countries and enables 2.8% of the world's GDP. We have committed to achieve net zero emissions by 2040. Beyond real estate, our Essentials platform optimizes the company's global asset portfolio to provide our customers solutions that address today's warehouse and shipping challenges. Prologis Ventures invests in logistics innovation and technology companies to modernize supply chains worldwide.
Tax Manager - San Francisco, CA
A day in the life
Prologis is looking for an experienced professional to join the tax team and make an immediate impact! The Tax Manager will support our Corporate Tax Department and focus on U.S. domestic tax including federal/state/local tax compliance, tax research, taxable income forecasting, international tax and REIT testing. The Tax Manager, will report to the Senior Vice President, Tax and work closely with cross functional teams globally.
Key Responsibilities include
Building blocks for success Required
- Review partnership, corporate and REIT tax returns ensuring complete and timely filing of all federal, state, and local returns.
- Review tax projections on a quarterly basis and make estimated tax payments
- Review quarterly REIT tests
- Conduct research and write/review technical memos to internal and external parties
- Modeling of tax liabilities, including tax credits, for corporate taxpayers.
- Review GAAP financial statements and assist in preparation and/or review of deferred tax work papers, including financial statement disclosures and footnotes
- Monitor tax attributes, tax contingencies, and valuation allowances to comply with 48 financial reporting requirements
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (accounting and/or tax degree preferred)
- 5 + years prior experience in public accounting
- Solid partnership taxation experience
- Solid corporate income tax experience
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong technical tax background
- State and local tax experience
- Conscientious, detail-oriented and accurate, demonstrates the ability to effectively multitask, works independently, collaborative and able to communicate effectively and efficiently with peers
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills a must: Windows, Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Visio
- MST and/or CPA desired
- Experience with real estate partnership taxation and/or REITs a plus
- Big 4 experience is a plus
Hiring Salary Range of $124,000.00 - $155,000.00. Salary to be determined by the candidate's location, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment Type:
San Francisco, CaliforniaAdditional Locations:
This job has expired.