Unlock Your Career Potential: Leadership at ADP. At ADP, we're passionate about leading the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we're quickly changing the face of our industry and are looking for the right leaders to help us make waves. If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing a team, and exceeding goals, you'll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day.
ADP is hiring a Team Supervisor. In this position, you'll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the Team Manager in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- May lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Serve as a resource for team members, based on a strong working knowledge of team's responsibilities, goals and associates individual development plans and training needs.
- May monitor associate/client interactions utilizing the quality monitoring system and
- Evaluate calls to ensure that World Class Service is being delivered based on the guidelines provided
- May oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
- May train and mentor team members and identify development needs, working with
- Leadership to coordinate additional training as needed
- Monitor various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- May serve as an acting backup to the Team Manager, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the manager
- May provide feedback on individual performance of associates to leadership.
- Provide direct feedback to associates on areas of opportunities to enhance services provided to the client.
- May contribute to providing feedback to leadership for associate performance appraisals.
- Utilize sound judgment to escalate issues that may require intervention of the Team Manager
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- At least 3years of experience
- At least 1years of people leadership experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Retirement 401k industry experience
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to assess team members' performance and provide motivational support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
This job has expired.