Location: Wilmington, DE
Salary: $125,000.00 USD Annually - $175,000.00 USD Annually
Our client is seeking a Team Lead/Senior Software Engineer for a permanent/direct hire hybrid position in Wilmington, DE
Qualified candidates may email JGood@Judge.com
- Manage and participate in consults with client management in the analysis of short and long-range business requirements and recommend innovations that anticipate future impact of changing business requirements. Responsible for building a positive client relationship.
- Monitor the technology direction of the industry and vendor applications.
- Research and initiate change to the status quo when necessary. Responsible for vendor and product analysis and recommendations.
- Build rapport within the organization. Communicate and develop a professional level of communication and cooperation. Maintain relationships with vendors and professional organizations.
- Oversee multiple application development, support testing efforts, technology infrastructure/project management and/or other technology domains. Organize and control activities of the teams, assign personnel to various projects and direct their activities. Ensure completion of schedules.
- Implement technology consistent with Division standards and long-range plans. Ensure adherence to all Department and Technology standards and procedures, including all documentation requirements.
- Oversee recommended designs based on business and technology requirements. Manage escalated issues and concerns. Remain current on activities outside the team that may impact the team or client environment.
- Develop and manage multiple cost center budgets. Recommend and initiate new policies and procedures that improve the performance and effectiveness of the Department.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the business environment and needs within the area of responsibility. Understand technical, business and operational impacts of a project or problem.
- Responsible for the job growth and career development of staff members by providing training plans, guidance and sharing knowledge.
- Minimum of Associates' degree and with 9 years' technology or systems management/leadership experience
- Experience in Angular, .Net/C#, OIDC/OAuth, SAML, OpenShift, Azure, Application monitoring, issue triaging
- Capable of working on multiple projects of a complex nature
- Experience on large system enhancements, conversions, and production problem resolution
- Complete understanding of the system development life cycle
- Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical & decision-making skills
- Experience encouraging team work and serving as role model when leading and directing others
- Understanding of technical, business and operational impacts of a project or problem
- Confidence in leading multiple teams often in different geographic locations and time zones
- Experience on large system enhancements, conversions and production problem resolution
- Prior experience presenting to senior management
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.