Drive operational efficiency in our newest vertical.
We're seeking a Technical Account Manager for our newest vertical, DraftKings Marketplace, the NFT ecosystem designed by DraftKings for mainstream accessibility. In this role, you will build and maintain effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision-makers and influencers at assigned major partnership accounts. You will provide first-level support for all incoming communications from clients and own the relationship internally across departments while growing into a trusted advisor for these accounts. The NFT space has never been more exciting and we hope you'll join us.
What you'll do as Technical Account Manager, Marketplace Operations:
What you'll bring:
- Provide dedicated account support, managing communications internally and externally on key account milestones, and work closely across departments to plan and manage ongoing projects.
- Be the face of DraftKings for assigned accounts and assist our partners and premier clients with onboarding and with any post-onboarding integration issues.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to coordinate with clients on forward-looking roadmaps, potential feature requests, and related revenue opportunities.
- Oversee that schedule, functionality, and requirements are met for our clients
- Manage our clients' expectations and any technical issues through our triage process.
- Identify product growth opportunities or synergy between company objectives and our partners' requests.
- A balance of strategic thinking and technical acuity in e-commerce and/or enterprise software with savviness in communication and operational execution.
- Experience in technical account management or technical support in a client-facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong technical project management, analytical, and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to discern customer needs and transform them into potential product enhancements.
- Experience in web-based products and working with development teams (in an agile software environment preferred).
- Technical experience, or a bachelor's degree in a technical field or related area of study.
- eCommerce/NFT/Crypto experience is desirable.
- An eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently work with others.
This position can sit in either the Boston or New Jersey offices or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
This job has expired.