Technical Advisor, Sr. - Responsible AI
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
The Technical Advisor, Sr. - Responsible AI is responsible for the evaluation of AI solutions to ensure Elevance Health develops and deploys AI technologies consistent with our internal standards, contracts, laws, and regulations. This position will provide valuable insights to improve the effectiveness of risk management, monitoring and mitigation processes.
How you will make an impact:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Work effectively in a complex, fast-paced matrixed environment, replete with tight deliverable timeframes and multiple stakeholders.
- Drive AI accountability, explainability, and transparency.
- Ensures stability and compliance with audit and regulatory requirements/mandates.
- Assesses risk of IT systems, operational processes and financial processes.
- Experience working with risk management frameworks or in situations that involve assessing, measuring, and mitigating risk.
- Perform desk reviews of AI solutions.
- Experience with developing documentation standards, guidelines, and desk top procedures.
- Must be effective at translating complex concepts into simple terms.
- Supports the RAI processes including identification and analysis of risks. Coordinates with other risk functions (e.g., Compliance, Information Security, Internal Audit) throughout the organization.
- Works with business partners to address deficiencies and mitigation plans.
- Assists in the preparation of meeting and presentation materials.
- Supports external and internal reporting.
- Documents business processes dependent on information technology.
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and task management preferred.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 6 years experience in audit (information technology, operations or financial),
- Audit and regulatory requirements and standards (PCAOB, CobiT, SAS70, SOX etc.); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum of 3 years IT compliance/auditing experience
- Experience in digital transformation knowledge and concepts
- Experience with responsible artificial intelligence
- Experience with BOT governance
- Experience with project management and/or process improvement
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health. Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities - and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Elevance Health approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
This job has expired.