SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
To liaise with Business Development in order to scope and write quotes for clients.
Directly reports to the Director of Microbiology and Sterility Assurance
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Required:
- Support clients with technical consultation to deliver an analytical plan tailored to their needs. In this client-facing role, works to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- In collaboration with Sales, act as a liaison between clients and the laboratories as follows: Ensure NDA/MSA are in place, Prepare and submit responses to all Requests for Proposals (RFPs), prepares complex quotes, collaborates with clients and department heads to prepare project plans, provide status updates of ongoing projects, monitor SGS activities against quote scope, schedule teleconferences and face-to-face meetings as needed, run meetings, generate agendas and meeting minutes, track action items.
- Manages the Technical Client Managers. Managing the TCM group involves mentoring junior members of group, helping to develop their knowledge base, and being the main point of contact for the Director. Tracks leads at all stages, assign tasks including proposal writing to TCM/CM as appropriate, manages out-going proposals, and works with Director and General Manager to forecast and track revenue.
- Technical Client Manager is also responsible, in conjunction with lab scientists, to continuously monitor SGS offerings and to evaluate new technologies, platforms, and approaches in order to make SGS the leading service provider in the industry.
- Bachelors degree in STEM subject
- Minimum of 3years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Doctorate degree in STEM Subject
- 5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/BiologicsIndustry
- Language Skills: English
- Mathematical Skills: Intermediate preferred
- Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Intermediate required
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with standard office computer equipment
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Has an indirect role and no access to operations where failure could result in serious harm to public or employee well-being, Group assets or the environment.WORK CONDITIONS / EXPOSURE TO ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Environmental Conditions Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Longer hours, evenings and/or weekend work will be necessary occasionally/frequently as job duties demand
- Bio-hazard - Occasionally
This job has expired.
- Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic)