At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who are we looking for:
The Technical Manager is the technical lead on large, complex deals, delivering high-end services, improving our industry reputation, and up-leveling consultants, deliverables, and services. This individual will drive the technical relationship with our customers and partners by providing advanced architecture, implementation and operational support.
How you will make an impact :
Qualifications for Success :
- Support team growth
o Provide thought leadership, through participation in industry groups, delivering talks, writing technical and industry specific blogs, vulnerability research, industry PR interviews, and/or contributing to security publications
o Track and monitor current happenings within the security industry relative to the Endpoint space.
o Contribute to internal team building, knowledge transfer, and training activities within the Endpoint team.
o Improve methodologies, tooling, reporting and other processes to enhance inter- and intra-team efficiency, assist in the development and roll-out of new strategic consulting methods and tools.
o Work across CDAS to improve outcomes for customers by increasing cross-business offerings and services
- Work with customers to help them articulate and document their business requirements/use cases and understand how those requirements translate into meaningful outcomes, melding high-quality consulting services and industry-leading technical knowledge.
- Assist with development consulting engagement plans/roadmaps for customers, which will enable them to execute upon strategies.
- Rationalize different security solutions against requirements, risk, and constraints.
- Provide oversight on engagements (pending number of engagements where assigned as primary consultant).
- Responsible for 2-6 projects simultaneously (including leadership and knowledge of project and client details).
- o Able to deliver and lead other consultants in complex projects.
- Facilitate workshops and assessments in front of large audiences based on experience and knowledge in specific technologies/practices.
- Approximately 8-10 years expertise in enterprise-wide Endpoint and Vulnerability technology solutions and practices
- Prior experience delivering cybersecurity services to organizations.
- Strong experience in Microsoft's Defender for Endpoint AND/OR Crowdstrike. Additional expertise in the broader Microsoft 365 Defender and Azure Defender environments is highly desired.
- Experience in providing guidance in Endpoint strategy at a programmatic level
- Experience in managing and prioritizing the proposal process to create business proposals, contracts, and respond to RFI/RFP's
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of your Optiv subject matter product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Proven experience in a pre-sales, post-sales, or non-sales technical capacity in an information security environment.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.
- Confident presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Desire to learn additional subject matter areas
- Willingness to travel to meet client needs (25-30%).
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.