How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Technical Project Coordinator Position reports directly to the IT Manager or Supervisor. Key responsibilities of the role include: Working on projects and following the direction of the IT Manager, IT Supervisor, or Sr, Technical Project Coordinator to ensure that client specifications are met. Capable of executing tasks on schedule; maintaining organized records and working systematically and efficiently. Responsible for working with a team to ensure all tasks are completed on time, within schedule, and scope. Able to effectively handle and keep track of a variety of assigned tasks. Self-motivated and task oriented individual capable of working well with minimal supervision. Multitasking and problem resolution skills as well as sound judgment and analytical ability are required. Familiarity with a variety of Project management concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to accomplish goals/tasks defined. Performs a variety of tasks. Supports critical business strategies by managing the installation, maintenance and repair of desktop & network equipment as applicable. Work closely with contractor resources to ensure Wellstar IT standards are followed. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the IT Manager, IT Supervisor, or Sr, Technical Project Coordinator. Completes all other duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Required Minimum License:Preferred License: Required Minimum Certification:Preferred Certification:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred.
- Six (6) years equivalent work experience in lieu of education will be considered.
Required Minimum Experience:
- A+, and Network+ Certificate Preferred - Alternate Advanced Certifications will be considered (i.e. MCSE/MCSA, CNE/CNA, CCNE/CCNA, etc.).
- A minimum of Three (3) years experience in customer service, project management, field service, networking, local software/hardware and operating system support.
Required Minimum Skills:
- Prior experience in a large-scale environment utilizing multiple operating systems levels and applications preferred. (Microsoft preference).
- Desktop operating systems, hardware, Local/Network printers/printing, and peripherals(i.e. Scanners, PDA's, CE's, etc.).
- Desktop applications (i.e. Internet browsers, Email clients, Adobe Professional, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Office products, etc.).
- Desktop hardware (Thick and Thin Client products).
- Must be able to communicate and work well with cross-functional teams while motivating team members to their highest potential.
- Must be able to interface effectively with all organizational levels, including business units.
- Effectively utilizes external contractors and internal resources.
- Must have the ability to effectively convey pertinent information verbally and in writing to management, project team and others in a constructive manner.
- Strong customer relationship skills required.
- Capable of executing tasks on schedule; maintaining organized records and working systematically and efficiently. Able to effectively handle and keep track of a variety of assigned tasks.
- Self-motivated and task oriented individual capable of working well with minimal supervision.
- Multitasking and problem resolution skills as well as sound judgment and analytical ability are required
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!