At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for sourcing, hiring, and implementing a proactive recruiting strategy for Optiv. This will involve being a driver of organizational growth and having responsibility for the sourcing, assessment, and selection of new talent for the company. This role will use creative tactics for building upon our employment brand and build a pipeline of passive candidates for searches as well as sourcing candidates for active searches. This position is ideal for a person who has experience recruiting for information security, IT, or high-level account managers, or professional services consulting industry experience. If you want to work for a growing company in a growing industry, are a person with an entrepreneurial spirit, is curious, loves implementing creative processes for employment brand exposure and use of technology, and is passionate about delivering an extraordinary candidate and hiring manager experience, this might be the career change for you.
How you'll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Executes Optiv's Talent Acquisition strategy in support of company growth initiatives, goals and values.
- Manages Talent Acquisition processes for client groups that are highly successful in attracting the most qualified candidates and matching them to the jobs for which they are best suited.
- Works with HR to ensure best in class practices with internal candidate identification and career progression plans.
- Monitors hiring to approved headcount to ensure hiring plan is met.
- Works with team to build scalable processes and automation to ensure quality metrics, compliance.
- Identify, capture and regularly report on relevant recruitment performance metrics to improve candidate fit, longevity, source, time to fill etc.
- Use data to identify trends, drive change and assess progress in advancing the overall function of Talent Acquisition. Ensures timely and accurate communication of employment-related metrics to identify issues and trends. Advises management on trends and retention strategies.
- Coach and partner with hiring managers on sourcing and qualifying candidates.
- Provides expert guidance, facilitation, and collaboration to recruit, identify, select, orient, and retain highly skilled and diverse candidates to support Affirmative Action Plan and diverse culture.
- Responsible for recruiting positions in information security and sales roles in addition to general operations roles and enjoys the search for high performers.
- Builds innovative plans to ensure a pipeline for talent is met including college programs, programs with industry associations, and internships or job rotation plans.
- Earns the confidence and trust of others; delivers on commitments; demonstrates high standards of ethical conduct, and protects confidential information.
- Promote and build on our Optiv Employment Brand.
- Integral partner in helping to acquire key talent, improve organizational performance, and develop the organizational capability.
- Demonstrated successful experience in sourcing and recruiting talent relevant to Optiv industry.
- Working knowledge of employment law and other applicable regulations.
- Experience in leading searches for all levels of positions. Experience in a fast-paced recruitment function for a large corporation or a startup with significant growth is preferred.
- Able to identify process improvements to scale the business under rapid growth. Demonstrated the ability to outline processes and show results with metrics.
- Power-user and leader in internet recruiting and social networking and other creative sourcing solutions. Able to build a pipeline and/or programs to enhance employment brand and reach passive candidates.
- Experience fully utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other technologies to scale and differentiate HR capability.
- General knowledge of compensation theory and practices.
- A goal-oriented individual who can prioritize activities with the drive, energy, and follow-through necessary to achieve results while thriving in a rapid-paced, changing business environment.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to translate business priorities into talent priorities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate multi-dimensional concepts in a simple way to diverse audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills needed to build strong client relationships and with the HR function.
- Experience in delivering training for managers/employees on hiring the best, career management, or other topics preferred.
- Ability to work with colleges for the hiring of talent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.