This position is responsible for facilitating the sales of CCM products in an autonomous environment by providing general product, project, and territory development support and technical training to customers to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Regularly travel to and call on construction professionals (distributors, roofers, consultants, architects, and independent reps) to promote and demonstrate new product information and to review project specifications and drawings to assure appropriate product selection and use.
* Deliver hands-on, classroom, lunch and learn, and field-based educational presentations to construction professionals.
* Collaborate with other company departments to achieve sales objectives and win projects, including assisting the sales support team with completing pricing/submittals and product substitution requests and working with Technical Services to draft project-specific drawings and deliver warranty/code/design information to construction professionals.
* Assist Regional Manager with the development and regular facilitation of the Territory Development Plan (TDP) process.
* Set short-term and long-term strategic business development and new program/product development goals, as well as goals to attend industry and other professional and business development events.
* Routinely provides management with written correspondence and reports (daily, monthly, and weekly) to cover all aspects of the region that impact sales.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to create and deliver presentations.
* Knowledge of CAD and Microsoft Office programs.
* Teamwork - Builds trust with others by encouraging open dialogue and collaboration. Seeks diverse perspectives to create stronger solutions.
* Managing Change - Able to keep on track despite difficulties or barriers that may be encountered. Addresses conflict to find common ground solutions.
* Continuous Improvement - Retains a mindset of always striving to make things better. Applies continuous improvement tools and processes to every aspect of the role.
* Customer Focus - Listens to understanding the needs of customers (internal and external). Builds trusting relationships and seeks innovative solutions for all customers. Always have the customer's needs top of mind.
* Continuous Learning - Understands individual strengths and opportunity areas and seeks development opportunities to leverage strengths and lean into opportunity areas. Open to both giving and receiving feedback.
* Drive for Results - Always has a sense of urgency to solve problems with actions. Seeks to align goals with attainment of organizational strategy. Has a sense of ownership and personal accountability for actions taken.
Benefits / Salary Transparency
Our employees' well-being is key to Carlisle's success. While healthcare costs have increased across the nation, Carlisle has absorbed Medical Insurance cost to keep employee premiums at the same rate for four years in a row. In addition to healthcare, you can customize a benefits program that's exactly right for your personal situation.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
* Leave & Disability Income Protection (FMLA, LOA, PPL, STD, LTD)
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Health Advocate - health care concierge service
* PTO - sick days, 11 holidays, vacation
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Flexible Spending accounts (commuter benefits, flexible spending accounts, health savings account)
* College Scholarships for Dependents
* Tuition Reimbursement
The salary range for this position is 70k-90k with a profit sharing bonus of up to 30%. Actual salary could be greater based on education, experience, and other qualifying skill sets.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Technical Field or general business.
* A minimum of five years of experience working in construction, manufacturing or sales.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 16 minutes ago