CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
As the Validation Planning Engineer - Electrified Systems you will:
* Be the technical leader for development of validation test plans for high voltage/electrified systems on multiple platforms
* Facilitate Design FMEA sessions to drive reliable design choices and improve validation test planning and assemblies.
* Knowledge of the reliability methods to build in and validate that the targets are met.
* Develop test plans to understand component-level and system-level reliability
* Create Fault Trees and reliability block diagrams to assess system reliability.
* Apply reliability failure physics to design accelerated test methods to failure modes exploration and reliability growth.
* Collaborate on development of reliability validation plans for components and subsystems.
* Facilitate failure analysis to understand root cause and drive resolution for failures originating in testing and from the field.
* Support failure investigations and root cause analyses working with design teams, manufacturing quality, field engineering and supplier quality to facilitate field failure resolution (aka Weibull) to.
* Provide reliability design guidelines and apply reliability lessons learned to enable continuous improvement
* Design, build, and run system-level tests, process data, and perform statistical analyses to assess system lifetime
* Use reliability analysis to identify high-risk components and subsystems early in the product design cycle
* Assist with root-cause analysis of failures that occur during testing and in the field
* Incorporate learnings into cross-functional product development
* Drive formal and informal analysis on failures, hazards and working scenarios via appropriate methodologies: DFMEA at concept, system and component level, HARA, 'What if?' etc.
* Assist in building and leading the validation planning team in line with organization plans
* Mentor team members and conduct performance reviews
The annual salary for this role is $102,000 - $156,000 plus any applicable bonus (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
* Masters Degree or Ph.D. in reliability engineering with experience in electrified powertrain/vehicle development
* Knowledge of failure mechanisms and lifetime acceleration models associated with high voltage components
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted 9 minutes ago
Posted 9 minutes ago
Posted 9 minutes ago