Hours: 1030- 7 or 11:30am - 8:00pm EST Monday - Friday
To provide a variety of technical support to multiple level end users in diverse technical areas. Support includes troubleshooting, researching, and training for proprietary products. Provides exceptional support and service through highly engaging customer interactions while following corporate policy regarding authentication, data security and record retention. Support is provided via multiple communication channels: telephone, e-mail and chat support using multiple CRMs.
- With the customer's best interest in mind, the TSA shows outstanding problem solving and technical skills to effectively solve customer's question and / or technical challenge
- Accurately document all customer interaction, research and resolution.
- Acquire product knowledge to competently demonstrate the products and services we sell
- Assist customers with installation of product user interface and site navigation.
- Internal systems knowledge such as CRM, billing, admin tools, website and production systems.
- Provide login, search, usability, and technical support for multiple proprietary products and services
- Provide high quality customer support to internal and external customers via phone, email, and chat
- Train, support, research, resolve and respond to inquiries and escalations received from internal and external customers
- Perform basic browser troubleshooting
- Escalate issues to second level team when necessary
- Rotating On call 24/5 hour customer support, available for all shifts + weekend on call (except for closing shift)
- 1 year customer service experience, technical contact center or help desk environment preferred.
- Insurance experience, especially Insurance Call Center experience preferred
- Strong customer focus to interact with customers
- Problem Solving and basic technical skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 40 hour work week; minimal travel. Office environment
- Preferred 2 or 4 year degree
- Ability to multi-task and handle incoming calls as well as emails
- Customer Service / Team Player oriented
- Professional attitude and positive demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects.
- Preferred: Familiar with Excel/Word/Outlook/PPT/Access/Visio/WebEx/Lync/Skype
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.