Technology Operations Analyst (Home-Based)
- Coordination of strategic projects and support to the Director of Technology Operations
- Executing the operating model and driving commonality in our SDLC
- Identifying risks and issues, escalating where needed
- Working with delivery leaders and the Cirium PMO to coordinate project plans, milestones and create consolidated status reports for Cirium investment cases
- Aligning and working within the Product Technology Governance & Operating framework, ensuring standards (tools, documents, and templates) and processes are in place and adhered to
- Organize and facilitate Cirium Technology's monthly risk register review meetings
- Ensuring Product Technology Operating Documents are audited and updated monthly or quarterly (WFP, Forward Guidance, Asset Register)
- Project coordination of annual technology audits
- Understand business needs and develop BI tools that assist with decision making
- Work with directors and managers to understand requirements for tools they need to better utilize internal data
- Create outputs (visualizations, reports, etc) that can be understood by various target audiences
- Work with tech, finance, product, and sales leaders to integrate cross-discipline datasets to better understand business context
- Design and work with complex data models
- Empower the staff to be accountable and responsible for their own actions and decisions
- Excellent organization/project planning, time management, risk and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments.
- Strong analytical capabilities, especially with regards to data. Structuring, analyzing, and presenting conclusions (PowerBI a plus)
- Good knowledge of agile development practices and project management techniques
- Ability to work with people to build better communications, processes, and relationships
- Basic understanding of corporate finance
- Ability to leverage technical metrics to drive effective business decisions
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills. Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience.
- Positive attitude and the ability to assume best intent in all conversations
- Frequent, open, and honest communication, written and verbal
- Foster a culture of ownership and accountability
- Ability to recognize, learn from, and celebrate both successes and failures
- You value products over projects
- You care about outcomes, not output
- You love data and see the power in data-driven decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.