Why You'll Love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
When we return to the office, this role will be flexible/hybrid with 2 days in the office and 3 days working remotely.
The impact you will have:
Imagine someone handed you the keys to a business and a recipe for success, and said: "Go for it!" If that's the kind of thing that gets you pumped, we want you to apply to be our newest Territory AccountExecutive!
OurTerritory AccountExecutivesare the growth-engines of Softchoice - acquiring more than half of new targets in the years ahead. We're counting on you to seize this chance to smash quotas, conquer milestones and help us achieve our vision, as you pursue your own.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Support your customer's needs, while consistently delivering added-value and pursuing new business
- Prospect, cold call new contacts, grow and diversify your territory
- Apply analytical and strategic thinking, finding unique approaches to hitting your plan
- Break ground on new relationships and skillfully overcome challenges with customers and team members
Some reasons why our employees love working here!
- An effective, metric-driven sales person with a proven track record of success.
- You will also have 1 to 3 years of sales or retail experience.
- Confidence and business acumen; willingness to learn about the ever-changing world of enterprise technology.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent, preferred.
• Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 15 consecutive years.
• Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
• Meaningful work that drives professional development.
• Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry.
• Being part of a winning, high performance team.
• Every employee has 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
• We have raised over $3 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares.
• You have the opportunity to take an ownership position here at Softchoice. Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
Softchoice is an equal opportunity employer committed toDiversity, Inclusion & Belonging
. Individuals seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
Softchoice is proud to provideinterview & employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly email@example.com. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
Softchoice is committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you(such as children or furry friends)and we will most likely be doing the same! For those joining Orange Nation, we will be onboarding all new employees remotely. Rest assured, though, that offering a human and inspiring onboarding experience is our top priority.Prior to commencing employment:
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required for employment.
#LI-CW1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.