Plant Name: Addison Plastic - 802727
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the company's sales plan in the surrounding areas. Ideally this candidate will reside in the Chicagoland, IL area.
- Manage long-term existing customer relationships with 100% satisfaction
- Growth of business with existing customer base through new products and services
- Responsible for new business throughout entire sales cycle - from lead generation to close
- Understands competitor's products and capabilities, and how that relates to company's products
- Acts as a consultant and a value-added resource to the customer
- Bachelor's degree preferred, OR combined industry experience and education
- 3 years' industrial sales or distribution sales experience, preferably with UN performance-oriented packaging
- Must be able to communicate exceptionally well over the phone, in person and in writing
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot-table experience a plus) and PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams
- Must be comfortable selling to a wide variety of end-users, including distributors
- Experience with CRM tools and pipeline management
- Be a flexible problem-solver and multi-tasker
- Must be comfortable in office, factory and warehouse environments.
- A professional appearance and demeanor
- Be willing to travel overnight on company business when required.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) a plus
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.