Test Engineer If you are a Test Engineer with experience in DRC or IC Verification + knowledge of Calibre, please read on!
What You Need for this Position - Test Engineering
- Testing in a Linux environment a must
- Calibre product knowledge
- DRC or IC Verification
- Shell Scripting
It is ideal if you have experience in:
What You Will Be Doing You will be responsible for the testing of our flagship software, which is made up of 17 products.
- Further improve the quality and delivery of our products, across the full release cycle
- Testing, debugging, and qualifying software releases and updates
- Design, development, and execution of functional and regression tests used to measure correctness, robustness, performance, and overall quality
- Collaborate with senior software engineers and others to help deliver timely product releases that meet our customers needs
- Provide all partners with appropriate regression reports in a timely manner
So, if you are a Test Engineer with experience in DRC or IC Verification + knowledge of Calibre, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Colette Hory
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!