The Title Specialist will be responsible for the daily processing of vehicle titles. Through a thorough understanding of corresponding state and local title processing regulations and Copart policies, the Title Specialist will answer questions; provide support and facilitate the Copart experience through offering solutions to meet customers' needs. In addition, the Title Specialist will maintain file documentation, update customers on file status, and maintain accurate records of vehicle titling within company guidelines. The Title Specialist will be the face of the company through face-to-face and vocal interactions with all levels of customers which range from the general public to high-level managers of organizations.
- Efficiently and accurately identify/analyze vehicle title/ownership documents within company guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Process vehicle titles in accordance with state guidelines.
- Research missing and/or incorrect title paperwork and determine proper resolve in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers via email or verbally to handle title issues daily.
- Build relationships and develop a professional rapport with DMV and sellers.
- Maintain title bin filing as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
For 40 years, Copart has led its industry in innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset? It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family - it's like coming home. Other details
This job has expired.
- HS diploma.
- Two years customer service experience.
- One year vehicle title processing.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office Word / Suite).
- Typing speed 45 words per minute.
- Basic 10 Key proficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to view a computer screen for a significant portion of the work day.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Title knowledge of local and surrounding states is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Numeric and alphabetic filing skills are mandatory.
- Must be able to work overtime schedule as needed.
- Notary license preferred.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Occasional overtime as needed.