The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a TOC Analyst in Celebration, FL.
The Technical Operations Center (TOC) Analyst works as part of a team of Analysts on a shift basis. Analysts are responsible for following documented procedures and scheduled tasks that underpin services provided by the TOC. These services include: * Level 1 Infrastructure Triage for Linux and/or Windows based server systems * First Responder on Monitoring Alerts and Incident Notifications * Functional System Validation * IT Incident Conference Call Support and Documentation
Day shift: 7AM - 7PM
Skills & Requirements
• Experience troubleshooting issues related to Linux or Windows Server OS
• Solid understanding of key IT infrastructure architecture technologies (networking, database, servers, storage)
• Experience in an application testing and/or application support environment a plus
• Experience with event management tools a plus
• Experience in creating technical support documentation a plus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.