What you'll do...
Carrier Management & Capacity Planning: Manages carrier relationships for small book of business. Reviews carrier metrics and KPIs to ensure on-timedelivery and performance goals are met and communicates insights and opportunities to management. Manages order execution with carriers forsmall book of business, following up with distribution centers and carriers to ensure orders are processed, loaded and shipped (routed) correctly tomake an on time delivery and meet customer expectations. Creates analyses of trailer utilization and conducts load/route planning to reduce freightcosts whenever possible.
Inbound/Outbound Delivery Management and Analysis: Manages inbound/outbound deliveries; ensures expense rate is maintained from an outboundperspective. Reviews data, develops insights (e.g., why deliveries are late and why exceptions are occurring) and reports on metrics related toinbound/ outbound deliveries across a region. Reviews and resolves escalated delivery issues and tracks claims to understand trends.
Vendor Compliance and Performance: Develops policy and procedure changes. Trains vendors on Walmart standard operating procedures.Reviews/analyzes vendor scorecards and dashboards and identifies areas for improvement. Provides input into and supports implementation ofvendor improvement programs.
Process Improvement: Performs trend analyses and develops insights from data to identify operational issues or areas for improvement to inboundand outbound delivery processes for small book of business.
Collaboration: Collaborates with cross-functional teams across the organization (Supply Chain Management, Fulfillment Center Management) toassist in development of financial and delivery management plans.
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders;supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability forand measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promotingcontinuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; andensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity byimplementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executingbusiness processes and practices.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field and 3 years' experience in logistics, supply chain, business, or related field OR 5
years' experience in logistics, supply chain, business, or related field.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business, Masters: Supply Chain
6055 S. FULTON PARKWAY, ATLANTA, GA 30349-0000, United States of America
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Los Angeles, California
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago