This job has expired.
Compensation: $17.50 hourly
The Transporter is responsible for the safe transportation of consumers. This position does not have a set schedule and work would be completed on an "as-needed" basis including nights and weekends.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - JOB SPECIFIC
* Drives within posted speed limits with passengers in their seatbelts while vehicle is in motion
* Obeys safety regulations and traffic laws
* Requires working in a team environment
* Acts as a preceptor and educator to new staff
* Attends 20 or more hours of continuing education per year, passes initial/annual physical, and passes required classes such as CALM and CPR
* Observes urinalysis collection when needed
* Reports and schedules any vehicle maintenance needs
* Reports any emergency breakdowns or accidents per company policy
* Completes vehicle inspection logs (Clubhouse only)
* Helps promote Quality Improvement to the hospital (Royal Oaks Hospital only)
* Must have knowledge and understanding of hospital policy and procedures, and abide by Federal, State, and TJC standards and regulations (Royal Oaks Hospital only)
High School/GED preferred
* Must have a valid Class E Missouri drivers license or ability to obtain after 90 days
* Effective verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills required
* Ability to possess cognitive, organizational, and emotional maturity to deal effectively with multiple stressors required
* At least one year experience in customer service or mental health-related field preferred
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is "Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness."
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.