Truck Driver- CDL
$2,500 Sign On/Retention Bonus
Come join the industry's leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions!
Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that helps our customers achieve clean, safe, and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
Location: This position is based out of St. Joseph, MO.
Pay & Benefits
- Home Weekends
- Average annual drivers pay $90,000 (includes bonus).
- Top Driver average annual pay $100,000+ (includes bonus).
- $2,500 sign on/retention bonus.
- Bonus potential for performance and retention.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability and employee assistance programs.
- 401-K with company match and profit-sharing contribution.
- Paid Vacation, Personal/Sick Days & Holidays
- Home every weekend.
- New Fleet with full-service lease for over the road issues and truck replacement. Top of the line safety and personal comfort features.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two to five years of driving experience.
- Experience with material handling equipment
- CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations
- Knowledge of Thermo-King units
- Trailers are 53ft with heat or refrigerated units that require functional knowledge of operation.
- Organizing and planning work for a trip to meet delivery appointments in an efficient manner.
- Professional communication with company departments, customers, and associates.
- Delivery to unattended stops and utilize material handling equipment to unload.
- Use of power dolly or electric forklift when unloading after hours.
- Maintaining records as required and completion of an accurate trip pay sheet with supporting documentation.
- Maintaining adequate CSA Safety Measurement score
- Operating onboard computer
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you're ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply! Apply Now or call (855)548-8838 ext. 8252. Hillyard is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
#CB #ZRSTART YOUR APPLICATION
This job has expired.