Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today's gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
We are looking for a Class A CDL Truck Drivers who will service our growing plant to plant operations and plant to retail customer operations for the Groveland, FL area. This position would allow drivers to be home most every night. Drivers will be responsible for complying with all DOT, state regulations, and Company safety and compliance policies.
What you'll need to be successful:
What we do for you (just to list a few cool ones):
- Class A CDL - HM not required but suggested
- Must have at least 3 years verifiable driving experience
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years
- Medically qualified to operate a commercial motor vehicle
- Ability to lift 55 lbs or more
- 99% Non-Layover, home every night
- 80%+ drop and hook
- Brand new 2020 International and Freightliner Daycabs
- iPhone 8 phone and plan provided & Geotab ELD
- Prepass for tolls & scales
- Offer extremely competitive benefits including: Health, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Fitness Club Reimbursement
- Unbelievable 401K match (up to 7.5%) and discounted stock purchasing program (15% discount).
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion includes four employee resource groups: Scotts Women's Network, Scotts Black Employee Network, Scotts Veterans Network and Scotts Young Professionals.
- Generous holiday and vacation days.
Our commitment to LiveTotal Health puts the wellness and safety of our associates and their families as the top priority. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring associate safety has been a primary focus for all of us at Scotts. With the continuing pandemic, we remain committed to doing everything we can to keep our associates healthy and safe. As such, we are requiring certain associates to get a COVID vaccine*. This safety measure will help protect our associates, our families and our communities. We recognize a medical or personal circumstance may prevent you from meeting this requirement and we have a process to address those concerns.
Not interested in this role? Stay up to date on future opportunities by joining our ScottsMiracle-Gro and Hawthorne Gardening talent networks.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that the Scotts Miracle-Gro company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, the Scotts Miracle-Gro company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
*Except where prohibited by state or local law
This job has expired.