The UAT Analyst will support the Health Plan Operations' functional areas, product and technology partners in testing and implement system modifications and new technology solutions that meet business needs as well as to prepare for new client implementations. This position includes developing and executing test cases and working collaboratively with business functional leads. Areas covered include Claims, Enrollment and Billing, COB/Recoveries and Appeals and Grievances, readiness for annual open enrollment and ongoing operational/IT processes.
- Develop and execute test cases, document results and coordinate user acceptance test activities with subject matter experts.
- Actively manage application defects from inception through resolution, working with business SMEs, application designers, developers and testers to effectively prioritize and drive to resolution.
- Develop and maintain functional and non-functional requirements documentation including Use Cases, project plans, test cases, and business process models.
- Manual execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) cases, capturing and reporting results to Advantasure and external vendor project managers.
- Participate in project meetings such as defect triage and test case and/or requirements documentation reviews involving cross-functional teams, key business stakeholders and development managers.
- Collaborate with internal Advantasure and external vendor project managers and initiative leads
- Work with small teams of business analysts, implementation and operational managers, external vendors and consultants to support implementation activities.
- Functions as a Business area expert to answer questions and address issues on the operation of an application which may come from staff or management
- Create quality UAT testing strategies, estimate resources, schedules and manage execution of planned UAT activities.
- Monitor UAT progress; eliminate obstacles, report progress and recommendations to project and senior management.
- Participate in larger teams as a team member, and/or work independently
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science or Information Systems. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.EXPERIENCE:
Five years of insurance industry experience in a role centered around business requirements gathering; use case creation; technical acumen and experience with multiple systems interfaces. 1-3 years of project experience, including user acceptance testing, business or technical analysis. Database query and SQL writing experience is a plus. Experience using JIRA tools, Advantasure Gateway and Claims Platforms preferred.SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Extensive knowledge of operational business functions and the application of information systems.
- Knowledge and interest in technology, and Medicare Advantage health insurance market operations (Claims, Enrollment, Billing).
- Ability to play a support role within a team and to work independently.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Comfort and ability to thrive in an ambiguous, shifting, and fast paced work environment.
- Proven ability to validate test data preparation and verify all teams are aligned with what needs to occur to build/prepare the business functional tests, regression, and end to end testing.
- Ability to create quality UAT testing strategies and manage UAT project activities across multiple teams or functional Business areas.
- Demonstrated strong cross-functional communication, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Ability to summarize UAT status, develop execution metrics and escalate issues as necessary to Management.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards or remotely. 20% travel may be required as needed.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
This job has expired.