Marsh is seeking a US/Canada Claims Operations Leader to join our team.
What can you expect?
With responsibility for the US and Canada Claims Operations organization, this Senior Leader will direct claims operations activities to optimize effective and efficient delivery of services. In this critical role you will oversee processes and departmental strategy while managing the impact and delivery of change, to increase team operational goals and maximize process efficiencies. This is an opportunity to explore newer and better ways of maximizing operational leverage in order to continually deliver enhanced commercial value across internal stakeholders, and most critically, Marsh Clients.
What is in it for you?
We will count on you to:
- Drive a bold and innovative vision to transform Marsh's Claims Operations practice in North America, supporting the delivery of the Operational Excellence (OpEx) agenda.
- Execute on aClaims Advisory vision and set of priorities that are linked with business, O&T and customer needs.
- Own the delivery of a best-in-class operational function in Claims that leverages optimal workflows, automation, and process streamlining capabilities to operate more efficiently.
What you need to have:
- Provide vision, leadership and strategic direction for this group, operating as a hands-on leader, ensuring the achievement of established goals.
- Challenge existing practices and develop innovative solutions related to departmental risks, operational controls, and efficiency initiatives in order to contribute to effective management of shared operations.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with regional and country advocacy teams to drive claims operations changes within the firm.
- Drive change management within the organization, strengthening the capability to deliver change and deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Drive stakeholder management, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and deliver change outcomes.
- Manage, lead, and coach colleagues to achieve internal KPIs and client satisfaction for global claims operations management and services.
- Provide oversight for implementing optimal role-cost-location alignment within the region/country through workflow management systems, establishing virtual centers of excellence and creating regional Claims hubs.
- Lead effort to improve claims processing efficiency across the region, by synthesizing best practices and identifying opportunities for improved efficiencies, including facilitating claims fast-tracking opportunities between clients, insurers and adjustors to improve the efficiency of the department.
- Direct and partner with regional and country leadership to innovate, identify and execute on new revenue models for both Operations and Advocacy.
- Design and evaluate claims operations processes and strategies while managing the impact and delivery of change to achieve team operational goals and maximize process efficiencies across regions.
- Oversee the development and delivery of the target state Claims Operations organization and leverage proven operational design principals to define the Claims Operations strategy, optimize location footprint, and manage annual budget.
What makes you stand out:
- 15+ years of progressive leadership experience, ideally in insurance operations
- Experience leading in a transformation environment
- Significant stakeholder management experience with gravitas and credibility
- Strong track record of independent leadership and influencing skills with proven experience of acting as a change agent.
- Claims subject matter expertise
- Leadership experience in a multi-cultural and multi-site environment
- Strong track record of independent leadership and influencing skills with proven experience of acting as a change agent within an international setting
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.