This job has expired.
What you'll do...
Drives financial planning process by analyzing business performance based on integration of current trends, historical results, business opportunities and competitive environment; working with finance teams and senior leadership to determine improvement opportunities, and resource needs; reviewing and providing feedback on financial plans and strategies; sharing methods of articulating strategy and communication to stakeholders; developing presentation templates that represent best practices; gathering data for scorecard metrics; and facilitating information sharing (for example, global trends, strategy and data tools).
Serves as project manager for ad hoc projects by evaluating scope of opportunities; developing new project concepts; managing objectives, deliverables, and key milestones; influencing others to reach consensus; and ensuring projects deliver substantive results (for example, return-on-investment (ROI) impact, market-based impact, demonstrable cash flow).
Supports strategy and finance-related business plans and projects for an assigned business unit (for example, Corporate, Walmart US, Walmart International, Sam's Club) by working with senior management to understand analysis requirements of target initiatives or business questions; gathering relevant information to answer questions; developing hypotheses, budgets, work plans, and analysis methods; performing quantitative and qualitative financial analyses; coordinating with other functional areas (for example, Marketing, Merchandising); ensuring input from senior management; summarizing information into reports or presentation format; and making recommendations for strategy or operational activities. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field. 3 years experience in finance, quantitative, or strategic roles.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Posted about 3 hours ago