Are you currently a Walmart associate?Schedule...
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
Work Shift Description: 0630-1700 SA SU FR 30L
Descripción del turno de trabajo: 0630-1700 S D V 30L
Various schedules may be available and the details will be discussed during the interview process.
What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Ensure sufficient quantities of merchandise for filling orders by retrieving and placing freight on stocking shelves or conveyers; replenish merchandise utilizing power equipment (e.g., stockpickers, tugger).
Maintain freight quality by inspecting freight for damage and mis-placement; completing production sheets; and verifying reports.
Maintain label quality by inspecting and verifying freight label information (e.g. vendor stock number, description on labels, pack quantity); comparing label to freight contents or reports; and inspecting slot/shelving labels to ensure proper placement.
Organize warehouse by using power equipment to up-stack/down-stack freight.
Provide basic maintenance to equipment (e.g., clean, inspect).
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
* Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
22722 HARLEY KNOX BLVD, PERRIS, CA 92571-9557, United States of America
This job has expired.