What you'll do...
Prepares and executes budgets by developing cost estimates on requested and planned projects; approving purchases of parts, materials,equipment, and supplies; providing technical assistance and consultation to facilitate purchases; and verifying purchase receipt and acceptance.
Manages internal scheduled projects by determining work assignment priority; planning work assignments; developing and maintaining workforce andmanpower needs; creating punch lists to document discrepancies; ensuring completion of projects and assignments; and sourcing, verifying,approving material requisitions.
Gathers capital expenditures lists & develops scopes of work to update existing assets in their assigned facilities including but not limited toLandscaping, Snow events (pre-salt or pushing snow), Case Cleaning on a seasonal schedule, Shopping Cart PM & Service on a seasonal schedule;and identifying other issues related to regular service.
Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and guidelines byperforming work according to practices and procedures outlined in the Walmart Exterior Service guidance, safety policy, and environmentalguidelines.
Controls company costs by conducting price comparisons of parts, equipment, and travel related costs, including submitting warranty claims.
Provides required paperwork by completing forms (for example, expense vouchers, weekly summaries, work orders); and submitting to RegionalManager and Home Office.
Leads third party providers by fostering climate for professional growth and development; coaching; conducting performance evaluations; developingand directing quality assurance inspection.
Ability to trouble shoot and provide customer service by communicating with Facility users to ensure meeting of event needs; assessing and resolvingcustomer problems and complaints; ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy work environment for associates.
Evaluates current and future replacement needs (Mulch, rock, trees, shrubs, or sod replacement); implementing upgrades to convert Facility into asustainable unit; exploring potential improvements to lower operating costs; coordinating with Home Office support to standardize equipment andreduce on-hand stock; sourcing tool and equipment purchases to perform repairs; and ensuring completed work meets quality and safetyrequirements.
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders;supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability forand measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promotingcontinuous learning.
Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers,and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying andaddressing improvement opportunities.
Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding,and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities;coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; andmodeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical Certification or 2 years' experience in Mechanical Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, or Construction and/or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Associates Degree or similar certification in Engineering, Maintenance, Construction Management, or related field, Certified Facilities Manager (CFM), Third-party management experience
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
6102 FM 3009, SCHERTZ, TX 78154-3205, United States of America
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
Posted about 3 hours ago