What you'll do...
Supply Chain at Sam's Club is all about making and executing plans that help provide our Members with the product they want, where they want it, at the best price possible. To accomplish this, associates must be keen problem solvers, using data and experience to overcome complex challenges and drive efficiency. We invite you to join the Sam's Club Supply Chain Team; a fast-moving group of highly motivated individuals with skills ranging from data analytics to strategy and execution. Together we will design the supply chain of the future and improve our members' lives.
Sam's Club Supply Chain is looking for top talent to join the organization. We are currently looking for a Sr. Manager II, Site Engineer to join our team!
* Demonstrates knowledge of operational work processes within the Distribution Center (for example, loss profiles, process improvement mindsets, practical experience)
* Creates strategic leadership partnerships with the General Manager, Assistant General Manager, and Process Improvement Manager to drive end-to end improvements in the Distribution Center
* Manages workloads of Process & Quality Engineers to create an appropriate balance between network-driven projects and building specific improvements
* Applies continuous improvement tools (for example, Root Cause Analysis, Time and Motion Studies, Statistical Process Control, Process Deviation, 5S, Six-Sigma) to eliminate losses while creating standards to sustain process improvements
* Supports the Walmart Performance System in the building by engaging leaders and demonstrating program effectiveness through problem-solving skills and process improvement thinking Supports the Daily Management System review and response process at various levels through root cause analysis and counter measure implementation
* Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning
* Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness
* Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy
* Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and 4 years' experience in Continuous Improvement work or related area and 4 years' experience leading large teams
* Knowledge and application of a functioning Quality Management System elements (for example, Statistical Process Control, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Quality Key Performance Indicators)
* Demonstrated project ownership resulting in sustainable, long term savings
* Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
* Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and 4 years' experience in Continuous Improvement work or related area and 4 years' experience leading large teams
Knowledge and application of a functioning Quality Management System elements (for example, Statistical Process Control, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Quality Key Performance Indicators)
Demonstrated project ownership resulting in sustainable, long term savings
Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Conducting work measurement, predetermined time systems, and related analysis
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering
2440 SE LOOP 820., FORT WORTH, TX 76140-1008, United States of America
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Posted about 1 hour ago