ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
User Experience Designer
The Zaidyn Venture team at ZS is a diverse, collaborative and smart group with offices in India and the United States. The UX team within this group conducts user-centered strategy, research and design in support of ZS' software products and productized assets.
ZS Associates, a global leader in sales and marketing effectiveness, seeks a User Experience Designer to join one of our growing offices. You will have an immediate impact on the full lifecycle of our solutions as we bring a User-Centered Design approach to software development, configuration and ongoing administration of our clients' business processes.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with the user centered design (UCD) process and experience in designing transactional or complex B2B or Enterprise applications and a solid understanding of information architecture, mastery of user interface design, and strong visual design sensibility. Your skills will enable us to provide UX design and strategy services to our clients, stakeholders and internal teams. We expect experience in a wide range of UX design methods and approaches. You will:
Participate in a user-centered, collaborative design process:
• Collaborate with other members of the UX Team and other cross-disciplinary teams throughout all stages of the user-centered design process
• Socialize and implement best practices for user experience design, leveraging industry standards
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of business goals while striving for a highly usable and engaging end-to-end user experience
Create best-in-class UX Design:
Demonstrate an ability to clearly understand an end user's perspective from user research findings and tie the findings to business goals to provide design recommendations accordingly
• Create navigation and user interfaces with sitemaps, paper prototypes or wireframes, screen mock ups, behavioral specifications, style guidelines, icons, information graphics to explain user research insights and deliver other design artifacts as needed
• Ensure all UI definition and development is consistent with usability standards and best practices
• Strive for optimal usability and user engagement while navigating the reality of technical limitations
• ZS welcomes candidates who hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a visual design field, including graphic design, interaction design, illustration, industrial design or comparable design discipline, and have a foundational understanding of usability design best practices; additional degrees or certifications in human-computer interaction, information science, Human Factors (CUA™) or related field, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
• We are looking for individuals with 2-3 years of experience in the field of User Experience, with a focus on designing and delivering business or enterprise applications that are complex, high-volume, and high profile, including portals, business applications, mobile apps, interactive dashboards, data visualization and information design.
• Demonstrated ability to understand complex business needs and business processes, and how they manifest in enterprise applications;
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with technical teams to produce feasible solutions in support of Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, and Analytics teams;
• A developed business acumen and the ability to quickly understand varying business needs holistically;
• Ability to proactively identify and address issues independently, and display ownership of and responsibility for work;
• A functional understanding of enterprise software is required, including portals, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, content management systems, collaboration technologies, and Business Intelligence (BI) systems.
• Previous experience working in pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of healthcare is a plus.
• A strong portfolio featuring design work for enterprise, that showcases information architecture, interaction design, information design, visual design and mobile design skills and how the designs lead to positive business outcomes;
• Expertise using design tools like Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe Illustrator), Axure, etc.; •
• Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail and the ability to grasp complex, nuanced product requirements;
• Exposure to basic user research techniques such as contextual inquiry, user interviews, usability testing, card sorting and/or related techniques.
• Ability to collaborate with user researchers, and incorporate insights from user research into the user interface design process;
• Experience designing for mobile applications with a focus on delivering engaging user experiences;
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, including UX, business (eg. Marketing, Sales), product management and technology/IT/engineering);
Client Management and Communication:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially the ability to clearly articulate and document design decisions with stakeholders and development teams, and keep UX and Project Team leads up to date;
• Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to contribute to design discussions that help to obtain consensus on project requirements through deliverables that adhere to usability best practices and fulfill business needs;
• Ability to participate in a team environment where individuals can communicate and contribute freely.
• Listens carefully to client and team requests, asks questions that drive discussions forward and addresses open issues and inquiries in written and oral dialogue to advance projects;
• Ability to communicate complex information in a meaningful way that is easy to understand.
• Candidates should have the ability to travel to client locations (25%) to work with teams and provide in-person expertise.
• Candidates must possess permanent work authorization for their intended country of employment.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/Medical Exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 1 hour ago
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posted about 1 hour ago
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Posted about 1 hour ago