About LexisNexis Risk Solutions LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leading provider of innovative solutions for significant risk data analytics challenges. We use the power of data and advanced analytics to help our customers make better, timelier decisions. Our innovative solutions enable organizations to manage risks like identity theft, fraud, money laundering and terrorism and prevent financial crimes and scams.
User Experience Researcher II
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is seeking a User Experience Researcher II to help internal stakeholders better understand end-user behaviors, needs, and motivations. You will work collaboratively with Product Managers, UX Designers, Customer Support, Engineers, and business stakeholders to develop testing strategies, evaluate data and propose solutions. The ideal candidate should be analytical, with a talent for problem-solving, and be an effective communicator and collaborator with our business partners, customers and end-users.
Scope and Key Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Leads small to medium projects while making connections with overall product strategy.
- Plans and conducts research; analyzes findings and recommendations.
- Owns techniques for study design, script writing and moderation and has expanded experience to explore appropriate selection and application of research methods: needs discovery, taxonomy studies, diary studies.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand the research questions.
- Synthesizes analytics, customer insight, and help data to focus research.
- Tracks patterns in analytics data to inform trends in usage.
- Analyzes and synthesizes qualitative and quantitative data into findings and insights.
- Asks right questions to explore problems, tuned to commercial viability.
- Extracts needs from user behaviors and common tasks.
- Learns and applies user frameworks (e.g. Jobs To Be Done, mental models, personas).
- Independently identifies different research solutions.
- Articulates use cases, informed by user needs; advocates user-driven recommendations to improve overall user experience.
- Identifies competitors' strengths and weaknesses, regulatory environment, and market trends; evaluates gaps.
- Recruit participants independently and conducts work compliantly.
- Seeks feedback on own research and applies research best practices.
- Takes charge of professional development needs for training in technical skills.
- Integrate continuous improvement based on the feedback and reviews research with team members and applies best practices for governing research quality.
- Prioritizes findings based on the research question and strategic importance
- Interprets metrics to regularly inform customer needs and research activity
- Facilitates constructive exploration regarding improving metrics
Education & Work
- 3+ years of experience in a related role.
- Competent in recruiting (IPMs, scheduling tools, third party, marketing emails, phone/video customer outreach).
- Can explain where and how PII must be protected.
- Shows skill in participant recruiting, customer outreach and soliciting feedback.
- Use research software for unmoderated and moderated user testing, research repositories, qualitative data analysis, qualitative data analysis and taxonomy classification.
- Experience with data and analysis tools such as Google analytics, Pendo, Excel, Dovetail, Full Story or equivalent.
- Experience with wireframe tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Axure RP or Balsamiq.
- Understanding of multiple user framework types (e.g., Cultural Models, Jobs-to-be-done, Mental Models/Mapping, Influence maps) and user-centered design processes.
- Interprets metrics to regularly inform customer needs and conduct appropriate research activities.
- Able to lead segments of workshops effectively. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a UX related subject (Psychology, Human Factors, Anthropology, Human Geography, UX, Product Design) is preferred, but not required. In lieu of design related degree additional practical experience is required.
- Examples of prior work and research outcomes.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.