Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 6350
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional - The Interventional business unit at Teleflex offers innovative medical devices that are used to diagnose and treat coronary and peripheral vascular diseases. We place a strategic emphasis on complex coronary and peripheral interventions, vascular access, bone access, specialty biologic treatments and cardiac assist. Our current Interventional products include a broad range of clinically relevant solutions, such as our GuideLiner® and Turnpike® Catheters, AC3 Optimus™ Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and OnControl® Powered Bone Access System. With a strong R&D footprint and pipeline, our fast-growing Interventional business unit is poised to continue the development of new technologies to serve critically ill patients for years to come. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Manufacturing Leader who effectively demonstrates the talent, ability, discipline and drive to take manufacturing to new levels of excellence. Use the tools of cGMP, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma to optimize manufacturing flow and efficiency. Responsible for Safety, Quality, Delivery and Financial Performance of applicable manufacturing area team members and products. Demonstrates leadership in Quality excellence through the Quality System, team members and peers.
• Learns and maintains an in-depth understanding of all production processes in their particular assigned value stream and regularly audits compliance to standard work instructions.
• Manages Group Lead activities; requires identifying the appropriate indicators to measure cell performance as a part of the overall value stream. Sets targets, verifies results and supports the VS Champions in identifying and implementing countermeasures.
• Set line targets and verify results
• Define training and development needs for team members
• Provide recognition to team members
• Coach and mentor line leaders and production associates
• Identifies continuous improvement ideas to prioritize and drive improvement efforts in product and information flow, inventory accuracy, standard work, 5S efforts, and quality control.
• Manages VS champions and team members to sustain change in areas such as safety, quality, and 5S standardization, adhering to standards, and encouraging initiative to improve all processes.
• Drives a proactive and compliant approach to environmental, health and safety.
• Identifies issues and streamlines production processes using LEAN principles to meet/exceed customer needs and business goals.
• Works daily with all departments to ensure proper execution of the workflow to avoid communication breakdowns; jumps in to resolve the situations as needed.
• Participates in recruitment and disciplinary actions of their staff.
• Provides timely feedback, ensures all performance issues are dealt with promptly in a fair and constructive manner. Conducts formal performance reviews for all staff. Ensures all employees are treated with fairness and respect.
• Develops direct reports focusing on leadership skills in a team environment.
• Accountable for the maximization of resources available to deliver outstanding results on all key performance metrics across the Value Stream.
• Updates attendance and maintains employee performance records.
Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with company values and current company policies and procedures.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated experience in a leadership role, preferably in a regulated manufacturing environment such as medical devices.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Demonstrated leadership experience.
• Familiarity with QSR/ISO regulations and standards for medical device manufacturing.
• Proven success in driving employee engagement programs and achieving team results.
• Must have very good computer skills including SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven track record of being a change agent.
• Ability to visually identify waste in a value stream.
• Physical Demands:
o Must be able to exert up to 40 lbs. of force. The position also requires reaching, handling, keying, sitting, standing, and walking.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Posted less than a minute ago
Posted less than a minute ago
Posted less than a minute ago