The Visualization Developer will play a crucial role in the exciting growth of the Product Management Visualization Team.
The Product Management Visualization team is expanding its role to grow adoption of our Power BI platform internally and in customer-facing applications. Since our visualized data drives strategic business decisions for our product management team and our customers, it is critical that our visualizations continually drive value for the organization.
The Visualization Developer will be a highly visible role responsible for building and enhancing Power BI reports that provide critical insights across the organization and to our customers. Candidate must have strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate and influence across multiple teams within the organization.
- Assume ownership of a portfolio of Power BI reports that are both internal and customer-facing products
- Build visualizations and alerts that provide insights to internal users and/or customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop a comprehensive understanding of the key drivers and opportunities within the business
- Able to coordinate and influence across multiple teams
- 3+ years of experience in data visualization / management
- Knowledge of and hands on experience with data visualization tools, which includes a minimum of one year of full-time development in Power BI
- Ability to write complex / advanced MS SQL queries
- Enjoy solving complex problems and have excellent problem solving skills, including root cause analysis
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.