Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Must keep waste buggies emptied
- Keep floor cleaned with broom or blower, and perform various housekeeping task
- Operate tipper machine and maintain area around tipper motor free from trash and debris
- Use care to avoid injury to self and others
- Perform miscellaneous duties as requested or required by supervisor and/or department head
- Follow all rules and regulations as described in company policies
- Must understand and follow all safety rules and regulations
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area always
- Must be able to perform other duties as requested by management
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be willing and able to work night shift (12 hours)
- Must be able to follow all manufacturing safety rules and regulations
- Follow all rules and regulations as described in company policy including attendance policy
- Must be able to obtain a working understanding of operation for the sorting / grinding operation
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.