Work Hours = Friday/Saturday/Sunday from 6am-6pm
Paid Lunch, Pay adder for Weekend Shift
Altra Industrial Motion is a leading global designer and manufacturer of quality power transmission and motion control products utilized on a wide variety of industrial drivetrain applications.
Founded in 1857, TB Wood's has grown to become a global leader in the design and manufacturer of industrial couplings and belted drive solutions. TB Wood's foundry operations are capable of producing gray and ductile iron parts up to 10,000 lbs. per cast part. Reliable TB Wood's products are utilized in many key markets including food & beverage, energy, wastewater, concrete, metals, pulp & paper and material handling on applications such as conveyor systems, rolling mills, pumps, compressors, palletizers, de-barkers, printing equipment, fans & blowers, machine tools, and mixers. Learn more information at https://www.altramotion.com/our-brands/tb-woods-incorporated.
The Watchguard is responsible for ensuring the security of the facilities and grounds during light or non-production hours. Additionally, this position is also responsible for grounds maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Walk and ride through out specific plant locations recording data from various sensors
- Maintain physical security through patrolling of plant operations
- Notify supervision and or emergency services when unexpected events arise
- Assist in mowing and snow removal operations
- Assist in controlling pedestrian traffic as needed
- Ability to constantly monitor a variety of controls and equipment
- Possess a current knowledge of safety policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar
- Ability to operate power equipment and hand tools
Job Requirements Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Successful completion of Blood Borne Pathogen - First Responder training required
- Successful completion of CPR training and certification required
- 1-2 years' work experience preferred
- Required to wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): Safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, steel-toe shoes, respirator usage when required
- Weather Elements - Moderate exposure to weather elements during shift
- Work Area -Will be throughout all areas of the plant, as well as all areas within the plant property during shift
- Noise - Exposure to noise levels at or above 85 decibels may occur during shift. Hearing protection is required in designated areas
- Dust - Regular exposure to dust particles. Proper PPE required, when needed
- Lifting Requirements - Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a regular basis
- Walking - Must be able to endure regular walking through out shift
- Bending, Kneeling and Squatting - Must be able to bend, kneel and/or squat during course of shift
- Sitting and Standing - Must be able to stand and/or sit, potentially for long periods of time, depending on assigned duty
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process will have the opportunity to request accommodation during the application process.
This job has expired.