Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has a career opportunity for a Water/Wastewater Senior Engineer with a strong track record of business development, client service management and project management to provide senior-level depth to the growing water/wastewater team in Albuquerque or Las Cruces, NM. We are seeking a senior engineer who enjoys technical work as well as challenges and opportunities of expanding the capabilities of a successful water/wastewater group. Primary focus for project work will be on treatment facility, water distribution system, wastewater collection system and booster/lift station design, development of design reports, construction documents and specifications, as well as construction oversight and administration. This position also requires strong business development and proposal preparation skills. Successful candidate will have opportunity for growth, development and future promotion to a Service Line Leader to lead the Water/Wastewater team.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established engineering consulting firm that values its employee's enthusiasm and technical contributions? We encourage you to apply for this opportunity. We are dedicated to providing the atmosphere to allow individuals to grow their career. We offer a varied and interesting diversity of clients and projects. We'd love you to join our team of friendly, hard-working, dedicated and collaborative professionals. Our ideal candidate is seeking challenging work and is committed to quality.
- Will provide marketing and technical expertise to enhance our water/wastewater group in Albuquerque, NM.
- Assists in the marketing and management of major projects and clients region-wide
- Will mentor and train staff and serve as a technical resource to augment the firm's expertise in the latest water and the wastewater planning, design and construction methods.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering, or related field of study
- PE registration in New Mexico is required
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with designing and managing medium to large-sized water and wastewater projects with full responsibility for budget, schedule, contractual obligations, client service, and quality standards
- Strong, proven client development/management skills, including preparation of fee estimates, proposals and statements of qualifications
- Our ideal candidate has good existing relationships with local and statewide clients in the water/wastewater sector
- Applicant must possess strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, and have the ability to work on multiple, unique assignments simultaneously
- Applicant must possess excellent, clear and concise, verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to coordinate meetings, conduct effective client presentations and prepare written reports
- Must pass drug test, background check, and physical; and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.