Job Title: Welder
Manager Title: Supervisor - Nights
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
FECON, LLC is a vegetation management equipment manufacturer located in Lebanon, Ohio near Kings Island Amusement Park. FECON is known for having very high-quality products and a team culture - and we are growing! We design, build, test, sell and service our equipment consisting of products such as our well-known "Bull Hog" mulchers, the Stump Ex, our high-quality FTX tractors of varying horsepower, as well as many other attachments. We offer competitive wages, full health care benefits and a continuous learning culture for those who want to grow with the company.
As an experienced Welder with FECON, you will experience seeing your work in action from start to finish as we build product, giving our welders the satisfaction of a job well done!
- Use of .045 metal core wire using 90/10 gas
- Fabricate from blueprints
- Read blueprints
- Assemble and weld from blueprints
- Operate a crane (we will train if needed)
- Operate a forklift (we will train if needed)
Benefit and Company Information:
- Training and experience in MIG and Flux Core welding is required.
- Ability to safely use and lift equipment weighing 50 pounds.
- Ability to work standing.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Participation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Compensation based on experience. Eligible for a shift differential for working 2nd shift.
- This position is hourly, non-exempt.
- This is a second shift position. Hours for this position are 4:30p - 3:00a, Sunday-Wednesday. Some overtime is required on Thursdays.